2017 July 29 SAT
- 10.00 to 13.00 Workshop on Wikimedia projects for senior students and faculties of University.
Topics in focus:
- Digitization of very old public domain books and materials.
- Collection, preservation, scanning / photographing, image processing, quality improvement and uploading of copyright free content to Wikimedia Commons and other open knowledge systems.
- Use of Wikimedia content as a research tool
- Using Wikimedia resources as reference, indicative bibliography and basic study material for research purposes, citation methodology and authenticity of Wikipedia, use of Wikidata and other accessory resources.
2017 July 29 SAT14.00 to 17.00 Hands-on training and review practicals / assessment.