വലിപ്പം അടിസ്ഥാനമാക്കി ഇന്ത്യയിലെ സംസ്ഥാനങ്ങളുടെയും കേന്ദ്രഭരണപ്രദേശങ്ങളുടെയും പട്ടിക
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Source:Area of states
- List of political and geographic subdivisions by total area
- List of states and union territories of India by population
- States and union territories of India
- Jammu and Kashmir is a disputed territory between India, Pakistan and China. Areas claimed by India including Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan that are administered by Pakistan and Aksai Chin region administered by China have been excluded from the total area.
- The shortfall of 7 കി.m2 (2.7 sq mi) area of Madhya Pradesh and 3 കി.m2 (1.2 sq mi) area of Chhattisgarh is yet to be resolved by the Survey of India.
- Disputed area of 13 കി.m2 (5.0 sq mi) between Puducherry and Andhra Pradesh is included in neither.
- The area figures of states and union territories do not add up to area of India because:
- The shortfall of 7 km2 area of Madhya Pradesh and 3 km2. area of Chhattisgarh is yet to be resolved by the Survey of India.
- Disputed area of 13 km2 between Puducherry and Andhra Pradesh is neither included in Puducherry nor in Andhra Pradesh.
- Area figures do not include the areas claimed by India that are in Pakistani or Chinese administrative control. This includes 78,114 km2 of area in Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan under Pakistani administration, 5,180 km2 of area in Shaksgam Valley ceded to China by Pakistan and 37,555 km2 of area in Aksai Chin under Chinese administration totalling to 120,849 km2.
- "Indian states and territories census" (PDF). Govt. of Bihar. ശേഖരിച്ചത് 6 June 2014.
- "Area of Indian states" (pdf). Government of Andhra Pradesh. p. 598.
- "Official site of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, India". മൂലതാളിൽ നിന്നും 3 December 2013-ന് ആർക്കൈവ് ചെയ്തത്. ശേഖരിച്ചത് 20 July 2013.
- "Country Profile: India" (PDF), Library of Congress Country Studies (5th ed.), Library of Congress Federal Research Division, December 2004, ശേഖരിച്ചത് 30 September 2011