According to the Republic of Estonia Copyright law (passed on November 11, 1992 and amended on December 9, 1999 and February 15, 2000)
"§ 5. Results of intellectual activities to which this Act does not apply (...)
- 1) ideas, images, notions, theories, processes, systems, methods, concepts, principles, discoveries, inventions, and other results of intellectual activities which are described, explained or expressed in any other manner in a work;
- 2) works of folklore;
- 3) legislation and administrative documents (acts, decrees, regulations, statutes, instructions, directives) and official translations thereof;
- 4) court decisions and official translations thereof;
- 5) official symbols of the state and insignia of organisations (flags, coats of arms, orders, medals, badges, etc.) and banknotes;
- 6) news of the day;
- 7) facts and data;
- 8) ideas and principles which underlie any element of a computer program, including those which underlie its user interfaces."
Hence it is assumed that this image has been released into the public domain
worldwide. However use of this image within Estonia might be subject to usage restrictions regulated by other laws.