Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Qatar–Saudi Arabia proxy conflict and Iran–Saudi Arabia proxy conflict ഭാഗം|
|Parties involved in diplomatic dispute|
| സൗദി അറേബ്യ|
ഐക്യ അറബ് എമിറേറ്റുകൾ
No longer participating:
Senegal (until 2017)
Chad (until 2018)
Jordan (until 2019)
Turkey (food aid, diplomatic and military support)
Iran (food aid, airspace access and diplomatic support)
|a The Government stationed in Aden has cut ties with Qatar.|
b The Tobruk-based government lost international recognition after the formation of the Government of National Accord in January 2016. The Tobruk-based government claims to have cut ties with Qatar despite not having diplomatic representation in the country.
c Somaliland's independence is not recognized by the international community.
- "Jordan Seeks Middle Ground in Mideast Rift". Voice of America.
- "The implications of the Qatar-Turkey alliance". 18 June 2017. ശേഖരിച്ചത് 18 June 2017.
- "Iran sends five plane loads of food as Kuwait says Qatar 'ready' to listen". 11 June 2017. ശേഖരിച്ചത് 18 June 2017.
"Iran: Hassan Rouhani condemns 'siege of Qatar'". Al Jazeera. 26 June 2017.
- "Saudi-led Bloc". BBC. 19 July 2017. ശേഖരിച്ചത് 2 December 2017.
- "Arab coalition suspends Qatar's participation in Yemen". Al Arabiya English. 5 June 2017. ശേഖരിച്ചത് 20 August 2017.