This template displays links to the popular web mapping services Google and Bing on articles, and when coupled with the content of a KML file produces a route line on those maps. As KML files cannot currently be uploaded, the text of those files must be copied into a wikipedia page:
- Template:Attached KML/[Article Title]
Simply placing the template in an article generates a box, as seen above. This is most appropriate in the External links section. In addition, the links can be placed near the top right of an article title, similar to coordinates by using one of the following options:
| display =
- inline - Only displays the box (you can forego this, as box-only is the default)
- title - Only displays the title links
- inline,title - Displays the box as well as title links
- title,inline - Same as above
| header =
- default - no header in side box
- short text to appear at the top of the side box when using display=inline (terminate with <br /> to force newline at end of header
| from =
- Used to specify a different KML file to display.
This template is intended for linear features:
- Subway or train lines
- Ship courses
- Flight paths
- Explorers journeys
|The above documentation is transcluded from ഫലകം:Attached KML/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.